Double jaw surgery. Is there hope? (photos)

I have a severely underdeveloped mandible and maxilla both in length and width, underdeveloped cheekbones, and narrow nasal passageways due to poor oral posture throughout development. My face looks weak, tired, and narrow. Health wise, I have sleep apnea and breathing problems due to my craniofacial deficiencies. Based on your experience and expertise, what surgeries would you recommend and what kind of health/aesthetic results could be expected?

Jaw surgery/Sleep apnea

This is a routine surgery for an orthognathic surgeon. If you like to correct your bite, you would have to have orthodontic treatment first to align your teeth. Then upper jaw and lower jaw and maybe chin would be advanced.

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon