My lips stretched out 3-4 mm from a tightening device gone awry?

Is there any way to get the bow back in shape? I tried filler and it didn't get my lips like they were before. Would a stitch look awful? I look like Lucille Ball. Not cool. Thx

Improving lips after a tightening device caused misshapen lips

Without pictures, it's hard to make recommendations. I would start with what is easy and that is fillers. I don't think a stitch is a good idea. 

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry that your results have not been what you anticipated.  Without a full series of photographs, or in-person examination, it is difficult to offer you definite advice as dermal fillers, lip reduction or lip lift surgery may be possible treatments.  Additionally, depending on the timing since stopping the tightening device your lips may contract to their original size given enough time.  See a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation for an appropriate diagnosis and treatment.  

Getting the Bow Back

This is difficult to answer without pictures. The technique will be important here. In addition to fillers, using cannulas for the injections can help shape and contour the lip. Other options would be fat or implants. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer