I was electrocuted 5 months after Ultherapy. Why would this happen?

Spa is on ultherapy.com, could refurb transducers contribute to this or do you think I had a freak reaction/neurotransmitters?Was struck and face started pulling itself off skeleton. tetanic contraction. Worst story ever. Please dont negate story I am working w dozens of doctors who know and are trying to help me , also burned alive. Head was in a vice and couldnt get oxygen thru neck, brain was coursing w electricity. Is this some type of anaphylactic shock?

Doctor Answers 2

Ultherapy is safe

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Unfortunately the claims you are making are not credible and not consistent with the experience of thousands of physicians work wide who use Ultherapy. I am not sure what the purpose of this posting is if you already working with "dozens of doctors who know and are trying to help me". Please continue working with the doctors who are working to help you. No, its not an anaphylactic shock.

Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy does not cause or contribute to electrocution.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

To clarify it appears you were "electrocuted" by some means five months after ultherapy and are asking if they are connected? No they are not connected. Ultherapy has been used safely worldwide for many years and in fact uses ultrasound (sound waves) not electricity. No this is not anaphylactic shock either. Please continue working with your team of doctors to help your situation. 

Paul Pietro, MD
Greenville Physician

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.