Can the eye opening that has become shrunken with scar tissue be expanded?

I lost an entire inch from a heating device that went awry. I was very inflammed and burned. My eyes look so small now. The lids and lashes shrunk, as well. Any manual stretching 5-FU shots, or time, that can open this uo a few mm?

Greetings

Thank you for your question. Best to see Oculopastic specialist for the evaluation. wish you all the best and good luck. 

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

See oculoplastic specialist

You may be referring to eyelid ptosis or something else. Impossible to tell without photos. Best to see an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid scarring

This sounds like a complex issue that needs to be addressed by an oculoplastic surgeon. Scarring can be addressed, but can be a challenge with the eyelids. See the ASOPRS website to find a surgeon in your area (asoprs.org)

Matheson A. Harris, MD
Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon