Using Zerona and CoolSculpting at the same time?

Can you do both at the same time, will one counteract the other? Is it worth it?

Thank you for your question. I would recommend choosing one procedure at a time. Always ensure that you do your research on both and look into the skill/training of your provider. 

Regards, 

Zerona and Coolsculpting at the same time NYC

There would be no reason to do two separate procedures at the same time.  Coolsculpting is a fantastic treatment that I have performed for years now and cannot imagine why any physician would do both at the same time.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Zerona and CoolSculpting at same time

In my opinion, I would see no reason to have two different fat reduction procedures done at the same time.  I would pick one and then see what the results are before trying the other.  I have performed many CoolSculpting procedures but have never performed Zerona.  From my own research, I have found the results from CoolSculpting to be more predictable than those from Zerona.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon