Can anyone tell me how much the temporary facial procedures I want done will cost? (Photo)

I'm attaching photos of the areas (aka my entire face haha) I want botox in my forehead/between my eyebrows (the dreaded 11 has begun to appear), and possibly some to prevent lines around my eyes if needed, and finally fillers (juvederm or restylane) in my lips, and the lines around them. I'm estimating 1-2k so if you can, let me know what to expect realistically. Thanks! PS. I do not hate my face. I'm perfectly happy the way I am. But I figure if you have a solution to a problem.. why not?

Botox & Fillers

It is difficult to provide an estimate without a full assessment. The cost of Botox and injectable fillers varies on your location and type of injector you are seeing (nurse, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist, for example) I believe that your estimate of 1-3 thousand is in the correct range. 

Take care. 

Costs vary

The cost of Botox and fillers is going to vary from state to state and provider to provider. However, the important thing to consider is the skill, training and expertise of the person doing the injecting. This is where the "art" lies and this is what costs more, but isn't your face worth it? Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Botox for Glabella and Fillers Under Eyes

The cost for these two procedures will vary depending on your location and the experience of your treating physician.  Be careful not to go to a non-physician injector just based on price.  These injections under the eyes are very delicate and Belotero under the eye in a young patient such as yourself is an advanced technique.  Best, Dr. Green

We charge per unit

Hello - I suggest going to see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon for a consultation.  At our office, we charge per unit and per syringe.  This is going to vary by city and state.  I think your estimate of 1-2k is resoniable.  

Facial procedures

I would recommend Botox for the forehead, 11s, and the outer portion of your eyes.  If you want your lips enhanced, I would only suggest a minor injection with Juvéderm. Your lips look very nice as they are.  While many suggest injecting fillers under the eyes, I think that a much better, long-term result is achieved with CO2 laser resurfacing.  If you do not wish to have a laser procedure,  Chemical peels and fillers are second and third options.   As I always tell my patients, do not forget about lifetime skin care with medical grade products  and sunscreens. 
Dr David Mueller, DDS, FABOMS

David P. Mueller, DDS
Virginia Beach Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon