When a pocket fold is just a little bit too low, is there any exercise that would encourage it to heal a little bit higher up?

I had a pocket revision 2 months ago where the fold was lowered a little bit. But it is about a half-inch too low. Besides wearing a really supportive bra 24/7, what can I do to encourage it to heal a little bit higher up. Is there any kind of good "exercise" that would encourage this?

Pocket and fold issue

At two months, there is likely nothing you can do at this point other than what you said about using a bra to improve it, and that may not help. Best to ask your surgeon.

Thank you for the question. No, besides the use of relatively tight fitting bra or garment (and possibly upward massage or displacement exercise?), I  cannot think of any nonsurgical means of  changing breast implant position and/or folds.  Best wishes.