3 weeks post op Breast reduction, is this normal?

I am 3 weeks post-op for BR,almost a week ago, I started having bleeding at the " T" incision right under my nipple and it has not stopped bleeding.PS told me small spot that open & continue to clean & bandage...seems long time to still be bleeding. Is this normal

Very normal; very common

Listen to your plastic surgeon.  This is what we do all day long.  We know the potential complications and how to deal with them.  That is the reason you chose a board certified plastic surgeon:  for their experience.If you are concerned, be sure to make an appointment to have the plastic surgeon see the area in person.  That is the best way to be certain what you are experiencing.  I hope you are enjoying the relief of weight that a breast reduction brings.

Pensacola Plastic Surgeon