Is feeling depressed a few days post BA normal? And feeling way too small?

I had my BA 5 days ago I had 300cc silicone mentor implants I was a 36 a/b, and I can't stop crying I am sooo disappointed with them! My old bras still fit!! How is this possible? I wanted to be a d cup but I'm still a b :( :( 4.5k down the drain! Also I had tuberous breast on the right and my surgeon said he would try to release the bands for the implant but I'm worried the pocket may be too big as it is moving around inside even if I just sit down etc! Will this stop? Thanks in advance

Is feeling depressed a few days post BA normal?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast surgery.  Your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to accurate assessment and advice.

Generally speaking, breast implants will "drop" into the pocket that was created during surgery. The rate of breast implant "settling" may depend on factors such as size of breast implant pocket dissected, tightness of the overlying skin/muscle layers, and size of breast implant utilized. Normally, it takes about 3-6 months (for some patients longer) to see the final result. 

Many of my patients report that as the swelling around the breast implants (for example, in the sternal area) decreases, they feel that their breasts appear more projecting (and that they have better "cleavage"). Also, in my opinion, the "drop and fluff” phenomenon does hold some validity; as breast implants “settle”, many patients feel that their breasts actually look larger. Similarly, it takes a few months for the breasts to "soften" in most cases.  Most of my patients tell me that their breast implants feel "part of them" somewhere between 3 to 6 months after surgery was performed.  

There is definitely a physiologic and "psychological" (body image)  adaptation process that occurs, at differing rates for every patient, for patients who undergo any type of aesthetic surgery, including breast  augmentation surgery. 

Understandably, patients often experience significant emotional "ups and downs" around the time of surgery.  Requiring reassurance (that what you are experiencing is normal) is also common and to be expected. I would suggest closer follow-up with your surgeon–call and request earlier follow if needed. Hopefully, after follow-up with your surgeon you will find that the "depression" will improve. Usually this occurs as patients become more active and return to their previous activities/lifestyle.  

Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.