Have I bottomed out? (photos)

I had breast aug March of 2015 and they were perfect and sit up perfect and I loved them. I was told to do massages throughout the day and I only did them about once every 2 days because I was in so much pain. Now I am afraid that it has caused them to sag and separate. Please let me know if thi is normal or not! I had saggy breast to start out with. I've posted before and after picture

Breast enlargement.

you have a very nice result with fullness, position, and projection. breast augmentation is a simple operation and only enlarges what you already have. it does not re-position the tissue, it does not lift the tissue, it does not re-position the nipple, it only takes the tissue you have to start with and makes it larger. you do not have any bottoming out. your result is good and very normal. if you want the breasts to look different, you will need a lift and that will create permanent scars over the breast skin.

Have I bottomed out?

The quick answer is no. Your breast look fantastic. The implant has stretched out the skin/breast envelope, which is normal. The implant has accommodated well and you look great, Your pre operative pictures show a normal breast with out any sagging.

Eric Weiss MD

Eric Weiss, MD, FACS
Orange Park Plastic Surgeon

Results

From you photos alone, it does not appear that you are bottomed out.  please follow-up with your PS as scheduled.  Best wishes.

Bott

From the photos that you  included in your post it looks like you have an excellent result to me. Bottoming out is where the implant moves lower in the pocket such that the middle of the implant is below the nipple. You have a very nice and natural result no worries here.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Have I bottomed out.

An implant is bottomed out when the point of projection sit just below the nipple. Your photo shows an augmentatnio with a very good reslut, no problem here.

Breast Augmentation

From the photos you have attached of your before boobs and after, you have a great result! Best Of Luck.

Results

From the looks of your pictures, this is a very good result.  Over the first few months after a BA, the implants settle into their correct location, as have these.

Ramiro Morales, Jr., MD
Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

Send your surgeon a Thank You note

You have a great result.  Be very happy.  There is nothing here to suggest bottoming out.  You should send your surgeon a Thank You note.

James D. Frost, MD
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Have I bottomed out?

What is demonstrated is a very good result. Maybe seek some in person second paid opinions so you fully understand your results.....

Have I bottomed out?

Thank you for posting your photographs and questions. I think you have obtained a nice natural appearing result without evidence of bottoming out.