What kind of foods should I eat in order to have enough fat for the BBL? Help please.

Im slim fit but I need some extra fat to look proportioned. Any Pills to increase my appetite or specific foods that will Help gain the weight quick ?

Weight gain

Have you considered buttock implants instead of a Brazilian butt lift. It doesn’t seem as though you are a good candidate for a BBL due to the fact that you do not have enough fat to harvest. Unless you are under weight and it’s a risk to your health, I wouldn’t suggest you intentionally trying to gain fat. If you want to put on weight in a healthy way, I would suggest consulting a nutritionist. I hope this helps.
Good luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon