Can this be bloated or my muscles gotten loose. (photos)

I had a tt 6 months ago a revision.but this is how I've been getting latety.i was told my muscles got do I kw if they did

Skin laxity after TT revision

It looks as if you still have some loose skin in the lower abdomen; possibly small seroma (fluid collection). It is not muscle. You may also have a small umbilical hernia? You should seek a second opinion consult by an experienced board certified plastic surgeon for detailed evaluation of your condition and discuss options to correct it. Good luck.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Can this be bloated or my muscles gotten loose.

Thank you for sharing your question and series of photographs.  It is difficult without an in-person examination to determine what may be taking place.  Most commonly this is residual swelling from surgery which will spontaneously resolve, especially if you see fluctuations in your appearance throughout the day, but it would be important to voice your concerns to your surgeon to ensure that other issues are not taking place - discrete fluid collection, muscle laxity, or residual adipose tissue. If your muscle repair has failed an in-person examination would demonstrate that by feeling your muscular wall as you performed a crunch.  Voice your concerns to your surgeon, they are in the best position to help you.

Diastasis repair and loosening

Generally speaking, the tightest time of a muscle repair is immediately after surgery.  When we are doing a tummy tuck the fascia ( the layer over the muscles) is brought together with sutures.  We tighten this as much as possible.  Over the first six months after surgery the repair stretches a bit and then stabilizes.  At the same time, the swelling of the skin and fat decrease so the shape takes on its more long-term appearance.

Samuel Beran, MD