I am interested in non surgical nose job? (Photos)

What procedure should I have.. if I want to fix my droopy nose.. and nasal hump. With non-surgical procedure?

Non Surgical Nosejob Needs--Fillers (voluma, restylane, juvederm)

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist to discuss your desired results. Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) could be used to improve symmetry of the nose. Surgery would be needed for the nostrils/shape. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Nasal filler vs surgery

Think of fillers in the nose as camouflage. They can mask a nasal hump by smoothing out the skin above and below it- at the cost of raising the height of the nose slightly. They can also give volume to areas that are deficient and improve lumps and bumps. They can not  rotate the nose up against gravity or shrink a large nose. Please be sure to see a qualified plastic surgeon. 

Aric K. Park, MD

Nasal filler vs surgery

Aric K. Park, MD

I am interested in non surgical nose job?

How the Rhinoplasty operation is performed?

There are different kinds of rhinoplasty operations however we can divide them as the one that requires bone excision and the one that does not need bone excision. The main fact that we classify the rhinoplasty operations like that is that the results and postoperative period is associated closely with this fact. In the operations like “nasal tip correction”, “simple rhinoplasty” there is no need for a bone excision however these minor operations cannot be beneficial for everyone. The operation type is need to be determined by the surgeon according to needs of the patient. In these minor operations the rhinoplasty is performed with closed method. The bone and the cartilage tissues are not involved in the surgery directly. Small nasal bumps can be removed in these operations.

In the operation that needs the bone and cartilage tissues to be involved; open approach is used. In the procedures with open approach, the size, shape and functionality of the nose can be improved. The big nasal bumps can be removed and septal deviations can be corrected providing a better nasal airway.

I am interested in non-surgical nose job?

Thank your or sharing your question and photographs.  Dermal fillers can be an excellent option at smoothing and camouflaging irregularities in the nose and I would recommend seeing an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon to assess your candidacy.  Your nasal hump can be improved in appearance, as can a slightly drooped nose.  Hope this helps.

Non-surgical rhinoplasty

Hi there, 

From the photos you have provided I would recommend non-surgical rhinoplasty involving small injections of dermal filler to subtly soften the 'humps' in the nose - creating a more ski slope shaped and straighter shape.

Recommend consultation with a specialist cosmetic practitioner with specific experience and training in carrying out the procedure. 

Good luck and best wishes, 

Dr Rupert

Non-surgical rhinoplasty

Hi there, 

Good luck and best wishes, 

Dr Rupert

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

Non-surgical rhinoplasty is a top treatment choice for patients who wish to correct minor irregularities. 

Ideal candidates for this procedure are individuals with low nasal bridges, small dorsal humps, tip irregularities, or small asymmetries. 

Non-surgical rhinoplasty is a complex procedures that requires the use of the latest techniques. It is important to choose a top injector who is a facial expert and who is up to date on dermal fillers 

When you are exploring the options of a facial procedure, make sure that you also explore the right type of cosmetic physician to perform your procedure. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a facial plastic surgeon who is experienced in addressing non-surgical concerns related to the head, face, and neck. 

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty