Will breast settle down or remain like this? (photos)

Its been 7 months since I had my silicon breast augmentation. However i have a loss sensation in cleavage and it has an abnormal shape, one is too high also the nipple points outward. I also noticed a dent at the bottom of the same breast. I worried if this is normal after breast augmentation.

Will breast settle down or remain like this?

Thank you for your question and photos, you photos do show that your breast are asymmetry after  7 months of surgery your breast should be settled in thier position and should have healed. In your situation it is better that you contact your surgeon for a follow up check up.

Your photographs do show significant breast asymmetry. It would be useful to know whether this has occurred suddenly or slowly and if there was asymmetry from the very beginning, immediately after surgery. Without a clinical examination and some information on the type of implant used and into which plane it was placed (under the breast or under the muscle) it is difficult to determine exactly why this has occurred. Your surgeon should be able to advise you on possible causes such as early capsule formation (internal hardening around the implant) or implant failure. Your surgeon could also inform you whether there may be technical issues such as implants migrating to a different position within the space created for it in the breast. Sometimes implants (especially teardrop-shaped ones) can flip upside down or back to front resulting in a change in shape and orientation of the breast. There is usually a solution to all these possible complications with breast implants. I do hope this helps.

At this point, seven months out of surgery, it is unlikely that your breast implants will change position much more. Based on the photographs, I think that one of your breast implants is well-positioned; the other breast implant is positioned too far inferiorly and medially.  The breast implants malposition is associated with a "double bubble" and  causes the nipple/areola complex to seem off centered on the breast mound.  

Revisionary breast surgery will be necessary to improve your outcome; this operation will  involve capsulorraphy (adjustment of the breast implant capsule, maintaining better position of the breast implants below the nipple/areola complex). The “internal bra” refers to a procedure where the breast implant capsule is utilized ( the procedure is called a capsulorraphy) to prevent the breast implants from moving too far downward or to the sides. Sometimes, the use of additional material such as acellular dermal matrix or biosynthetic mesh, may be helpful for additional support.

It will be important that you select your plastic surgeon carefully; make sure that he/she has significant/demonstrable experience helping patients with this type of revisionary breast surgery. You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more.  Best wishes.

Will breast settle down - after 7 months

Dear Dia,
I wish if you posted pre op pictures to get more useful answers.what I can see that you have some deformity more than just hypoplasia of breast before surgery to end up what you see now.
If I am right you can opt for correction to this surgery result now, for centralizing your nipple of the breast projection.
I wish you good luck

7 Months Post Op Asymmetry

Thank you for your question and photos. Your implants appear to be at the same level but your nipples are not. Asymmetries which existed preoperatively are sometimes more visible after. Any adjustments possible will have to be discussed with your Plastic Surgeon in person.

All the best

Asymmetry after BBA

Thank you for your question and photos. At seven months, it is unlikely that your breasts will change significantly. Without preoperative photos, it is difficult to comment however, you likely had some intrinsic breast asymmetry prior to surgery.

Without seeing your pre-op photos it is impossible to tell for sure, but I would guess one breast fold and nipple were higher than the other originally. The implant behind the higher breast has dropped to the same level as the implant on the other side, which gives you the flat appearance, and makes the higher nipple point up.
You should discuss it with your surgeon.
Good luck,