What do you think is going on with my hair? Will it come back? (Photo)

I started taking 25mg of Topamax about a month ago. I recently noticed that my side part was wider and thin, and my scalp was very visible. I've also noticed more shedding than usual in the shower, but no clumps. My hair does not noticeably shed outside of the shower or when i run my hand through it.

Hair loss

It is best to see a hair restoration surgeon who can evaluate your scalp and possible underlying causes for hair loss, as well as options available to you.

Chicago Physician

Getting to the Bottom of It--Seeking Hair Loss Treatment: PRP and Progesterone

I recommend getting an evaluation with a hair loss expert to determine your condition and possible options. Prp and progesterone injections to the scalp and/or hair transplantation are all great options. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Clear thinning of the hair

I don't know if you are a male or a female and that is critically important in determine what is wrong with you and what to do about it

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon