Is it possible to make your ear lobes bigger?

After both ear lobe piercings getting infection at a young age, I had no choice but to remove the keloid. Since then, I've been wanting to try to pierce again, but my ear lobes are too small from having surgeries in the past. The skin is also thicker from scar tissue. I know this is an uncommon question, but is there a way to make your ear lobes bigger? Because most people want to make their lobes smaller, I can't find much on increasing the size.

Ear lobe size

The ear lobes can be made moderately larger by using filler such as Juvederm or Restylane but overall size will not be dramatically larger. I hope this helps!