Can I get this done for less than $5,000? (Photo)

Rhinoplasty cost

The cost of rhinoplasty can vary from one geographical area to the next.  When considering rhinoplasty you have to also consider the cost of possible facility fee and anesthesiologist charge.  A surgeons fee can be around $5000 but that does not take into account the other expenses.

Regards

Dr. J

Rhinoplasty cost

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Regards

Dr. J

Rhinoplasty

Yes, you can probably find someone to do it for that price, but I would caution you to find a good surgeon.  You may end up paying more in the long run.  Best of luck.

Rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you consult with a few local board certified facial plastic surgeons to determine the average price in your area. Many offices - like ours - utilize financing options to ensure that patients have flexible solutions to the cost of surgery.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question.  Cost of surgery varies by geographic region and surgeon expertise. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. You may also benefit from a cephalic rotation of your tip to turn up your tip slightly and a conservative dorsal hump reduction. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Rhinoplasty for less than 5000 Dollars?

The cost of a rhinoplasty and directly determined by the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in an operating room, time monitored under anesthesia by a physician anesthesiologist, and the surgeon's professional fee for performing the procedure in addition to all of the postoperative followup appointments. It's very important a shop quality, not price, since the nose is the most central feature in your face. For many examples, more information and our current price list, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty for less than 5000 Dollars?

Rhinoplasty

Hi,

Rhinoplasty prices vary on geographic location and experience ot the surgeon. Im sure you search hard enough, you can find someone to do this. You may have to travel out of your town.

Dr.S.

Rhinoplasty

Hi,

Dr.S.