I think I am pre-menopausal.

Can you get lipo and bbl surgery if you are pre-menopausal? Also, can a woman that has high blood pressure get a bbl?

BBL and Lipo

Yes, you can have both liposuction and a BBL if you pre-menopausal and in good health. Your hypertension should be properly managed by your primary care provider or cardiologist and you may be required to received clearance for surgery by this provider.  Additional tests may be required, such as blood work and an EKG.

Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon

You can get a BBL if you are premenopausal.  If your high blood pressure is well controlled, and you get medical clearance, you can probably have the procedure.

High Blood Pressure & BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. It depends on how high your blood pressure is.  I would want to see your blood pressure below 150.  Why?  Because a higher blood pressure increases your risk for bleeding.  You can absolutely get liposuction and a BBL being pre-menopausal.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Butt Augmentation Specialist

Can you get lipo and bbl surgery if you are pre-menopausal? = yes you can #bbl #brazilianbuttlift

In my practice, patients that are pre-menoplautal and would like to undergo aBrazilian Butt Lift ( BBL) and and are candidates based on the physical exam, they can get a BBL. Additionally, any of my patients with history of hypertension can get a BBL or any other plastic surgery procedure if 1) their blood pressure is medically controlled and 2) her primary care physician , internist and/or cardiologist has cleared the patient for surgery

John Mesa, MD