Can I get breast augmentation? Saline or silicone? (Photo)

I am adding a pic I want my breast done with lipo on my arms, back, upper and lower abs, and inner thigh with fat trsnsfered to bbl these procedures done at one time but I want to make sure I can and it will be safe because I want a lot of areas of lipo, if I end up needing tummy tuck then I will get that later but I want to start with this first. Please honest opinions.

Staged procedures

You should stage your procedures because you have several areas to address at surgery. You would also require a lollipop breast lift for improved breast aesthetics.
Best regards,

DrBurnett#realself100

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.
From your photo, it appears that you would benefit from a breast lift.  A breast lift would reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts giving them a more youthful appearance.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Lipo?

You asked about saline or silicone implants but then wrote about liposuction. Both types of implants are fine, but it looks like you need a lift as well. As for lipo, you might not be able to do all those areas in one surgery.  You would have to be seen in person.

Breast surgery, liposuction bbl

As the song goes, you can't get what you want, you get what you need. The combination of procedures that you were looking for is too much to do at one time and an inappropriate combination. In the postoperative period after breast surgery, you need to lie on your back. After a BBL,  you need to lie on your stomach. Therefore if you have both there is no possible position that would make you comfortable other than suspended from the ceiling.  You will need to have the procedures staged in two separate steps. As far as the breasts are concerned you definitely need a lift as well as an augmentation  With your size breasts silicone or Saline would work. However I recommend silicone because the risk of having your breasts  sag again is much less. 

Andrew Kaczynski, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Saline vs Silicone, some advices:

Thank you very much for this interesting question.
Breast lift with Augmentation with Saline or Silicon It is a very common question.
In my practice i recommend using - Cohesive Gel - Silicón Breast Implants with textured cover.
They are quite safe and aesthetically best as they give a firmer consistency, better projection and most natural appearance than Saline implants.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Can I get breast augmentation?

Thank you for the question and photo. Based on your photographs, it is most likely that you will benefit from breast lifting plus/minus breast augmentation surgery. In my opinion, you will not do well with breast augmentation surgery alone.  I would offer you a 2 stage procedure - first performing the breast lift portion and then returning to the operating room down the line for breast implants. You will do best by seeking consultation with well experienced board certified plastic surgeons. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and communicate your goals clearly.  Generally speaking, patients who are considering breast augmentation/lifting surgery should understand that this combination surgery is significantly more complex than either one of the procedures done separately. In other words, the combination breast augmentation / mastopexy surgery differs from breast augmentation surgery alone in that it carries increased risk compared to either breast augmentation or mastopexy surgery performed separately. Furthermore, the potential need for revisionary surgery is increased with breast augmentation / mastopexy surgery done at the same time. This revisionary rate may be as high (or higher) than 20%.  Personally, I find that the breast augmentation/lifting procedure to be one of the most challenging of the breast operations I perform, even compared to somewhat complex revisionary breast surgery. On the one hand, when performing breast augmentation/lifting surgery we are increasing the breast size with breast implants; on the other hand, we are reducing the breast “envelope” in order to achieve the breast lift. These two “forces” must be balanced as perfectly as possible in order to achieve the desired results. Removing too much skin/ breast tissue is problematic; removing too little breast skin/tissue can also be problematic. Remember also that patients presenting for breast lifting surgery and general have lost some skin elasticity/thickness making potential incision line healing problems and/or recurrent drooping/sagging important concerns to communicate.   For me, if I see a patient who needs a great degree of lifting, who has lost a lot of skin elasticity, or whose goal is a very large augmentation then I think it is best to do the procedures in 2 stages (in order to avoid serious complications).  Having discussed some of the downsides and potential risks/complications associated with breast augmentation/lifting surgery, most patients (If properly selected and who are doing the operations at the right time of their lives psychosocially) accept the scars associated with breast augmentation/breast lifting surgery as long as they are happy with the improvement in contour, size, and symmetry. I hope that this summary of SOME of the issues surrounding breast augmentation/lifting surgery is helpful to you and other women considering this procedure in the future.  The attached link may also be helpful. Best wishes.

Multiple procedures in stages

You will likely need two separate stages to accomplish your goals. Based on your photo, you likely need a breast lift and not breast implants. An exam in person with a plastic surgeon will give you more information and create a surgical plan that best fits your needs.
Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Breast augmentation or lift

Hi - from your photo you would require a breast lift to raise the nipple position to a pleasing position. Simple breast augmentation would not lift the nipples for you.

Can I get breast augmentation?

Based on ;your photo you have very significant droop to the breast also called ptosis. Rather than breast augmentation you might begin your exploration with consultation about a breast lift procedure.

Lift and implants

A full breast lift is necessary combined with implant placed under the muscle. An implant alone may lead to further skin laxity.

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS