Thinking about a reduction. Any suggestions? (photos)

The first picture is before I had implants and children. The second picture is with the implants. My goal is to be just a little bit bigger than my before but not as big as I am with the implants. I have 375hp allergen implants. I feel too big and am considering to downsize. What size cc would get me closer to my goal? I was thinking 300cc's and keeping the high profile. Or should I consider moderate profile?

Thinking about breast implant downsizing...

Thank you for the question.  Keep in mind, as you are thinking about your goals, that sometimes adjustment of the breast implant pockets (for example, capsulorraphy) may be necessary to achieve the outcome you are looking for. Breast lifting may or may not necessary. Much will be dependent on your physical examination; specifically, factors such as the amount of redundant skin and quality of skin elasticity will be important. Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary (downsizing) breast augmentation surgery is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "down a cup size” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. 

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your chosen plastic surgeon to work with you in determining the best plan to achieve your goals.

I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary, specifically downsizing, breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.