What procedures to change my flat lip look? (Photo)

I don't like the shape of my lips and was wondering what procedures can be done to change the shape of them? I also don't like that the corners of my lips are facing downward.

Fillers

You should start out with maybe 1cc of filler and go from there. You do not want to overdo too much filler in the lips. It also depends on the look you are going for too. You can always add more filler to the lips if needed. Just remember if you are going to do your lips and you do not want to bruise you should not take any aspirins or anything that will thin the blood since brusing can occur.

Reshaping Your Lips

Thank you for your question, Escobar123. Your options include fillers, the most effective of which tends to be fat injections, as well as surgery. I suggest you consult a board certified facial plastic surgeon to ensure you receive the highest quality knowledge, care, treatment and skill available.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Changing the shape of the lips

You can definitely have the shape of your lips corrected or augmented through the proper fillers.  Juvederm would probably be the best filler for you to make your lips fabulous.  Please consult an expert in the field.  Best, Dr. Green

Thank you for your question and photographs. The corners of your mouth can be treated with a combination of Botox and dermal filer to try and get them to turn upwards.  As far as your lip shape, some change can be performed with dermal fillers into the lip, and there are surgical procedures to also alter the size, so best to see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon with an idea towards what changes you would like, or an example photograph of what you are interested in.  Hope this helps.