I'm considering downsizing from 375 HP. Do I have to stay with the same diameter if I switch to moderate profile?

I got 375 hp implants w/breast lift. I feel they are to big and want to downsize to moderate profile. Do I have to stay with the same diameter which is 11.7 or can I go smaller. Also with changing the profile will I go down in cup size?

It all depends upon your goals. A smaller diameter implant may be beneficial but that will mean likely a much smaller volume implant.

Downsizing Implants

In general, you want to choose an implant that fits the breast width, so the diameter of the implant shouldn't change much.  Yes, with a lower profile, your breasts should be smaller, and you may go down in cup size.  I recommend you discuss the specifics with your surgeon, and they may be able to provide more details.

Dr. Dan Krochmal
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon