One implant set's higher than the other

I had augmentation, then a rupture, so I had my surgeon replace both and go a bit bigger. now one side sits higher than the other an he wants me todo exercises for nine months to try to get it down before doing surgery again that I'm expected to pay for!

Breast implant asymmetry after revisionary breast surgery…

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after revisionary breast surgery. Your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to an accurate assessment of your situation, advice, predictions, and/or meaningful reassurance.

Generally speaking, breast implants will "drop" into the pocket that was created during surgery and massaging the implants downward may assist in the dropping of the implants after surgery (for those patients who want to help with the settling of the implants). The rate of breast implant "settling" may depend on factors such as size of breast implant pocket dissected, tightness of the overlying skin/muscle layers, and size of breast implant utilized.  Normally, it takes about 3-6 months (for some patients longer) to see the final result. It is very common for one side to settle faster than the other.

Sometimes, one or both breasts implants do not settle as planned and revisionary breast surgery becomes necessary to improve the outcome. On other occasions, if the long-term breast asymmetry is mild ( understanding that absolute symmetry is very rarely achieved), patients will need to decide whether proceeding with revisionary breast surgery is worth the potential downsides associated with additional surgery.

Policy regarding coverage of expenses for revisionary surgery will vary from office to office and probably on a case-by-case basis as well.  For example, costs of revisionary surgery may range from zero,  to anesthesia/surgery center fees, to discounted surgeon's fees, to full fees.

Again, best to follow your plastic surgeon for more specifics. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.