Is zanaflex safe to take 11 days post Breast augmentation?

I had 560cc inspira implants placed submuscular 11 days ago. I have had back issues in the past and have a prescription for zanaflex. My back is acting up and I was wondering if it is safe to take this medication at this time? Thanks!

Is zanaflex safe to take 11 days post Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your back issues.  After 11 days you should be safe to return to all of your previous medications without restriction.  Hope this helps.

Thank you for your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon. Every surgeon has their own specific post op protocol for their patients and your surgeon is the best resource when questions arise. They are most familiar with your medical history, details of your surgery, and how you are healing.  Congratulations on your recent surgery.