Can sensation come and go after augmentation?

I had a breast augmentation 2 weeks ago with 560cc inspira implants and have had full sensation on both breasts until today. At one point I randomly went numb in my left breast the feeling has not returned. Is this normal? Will sensation most likely return? That breast has been a little more painful as far as healing goes with increased pain near my sternum on the one side, which feels like muscle strain. Thanks!

Thank you for sharing your question and congratulations on your surgery! It is not uncommon to have temporary and episodic alterations in breast sensations after surgery as a result of swelling and tissue stretch affecting your skin nerves.  I would inform your surgeon of this development so that they can follow you as you regain sensation, but allow yourself a full 6 months before assessing your results.