If I choose a surgeon in another state, what is the turnaround to fly home after fat graph to the face?

Fat grafting

Travelling after fat grafting in general is quite safe. There are no incisions made in the face of course and the harvesting site involves a minimal incision (2mm) so I would tell a patient they could safely fly even a day or two after the procedure. Of course depending on the volume injected, you will have a substantial amount of swelling in the facial area. So the biggest issue will be the appearance of your face. If you are comfortable with flying with swelling. It can take up to a week for the swelling to really subside.

Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fat graft to the face

There won't be a substantial amount of fat transferred to successfully produce the results you are seeking. Therefore, in my opinion, you are safe to travel within one or two days of your procedure. I recommend at least leaving yourself enough time to see you surgeon before you fly out the next day. You also may want to find a destination that you can travel to again in the event that you want another fat graft at some point in the future.