How do I know the amount of cc's I should tell my surgeon I want injected? (Photo)

I know the amount injected for a BBL is based off of the amount of fat you have but how can I educate him on exactly what I want for the best results?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Wish pic

I think that a good start is to bring some photos in of what you desire.  Saying not too big or not too small does not give the surgeon a good idea because we all have different values of what too big or too small are.

Don't focus on a number of cc's you want injected. Share with your surgeon your wish pic and have them guide you through the process. You may not be able to achieve the exact outcome but you will have a better idea of what to expect. Best of luck.

Thank you for your question and photographs.I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a full body examination and determine how many CC’s is possible to be harvested and injected into your buttocks. I would bring the photo of the buttocks you desire to achieve by having a BBL done to show your surgeon so they have an idea of your cosmetic goals but remember, your goals and expectations have to be realistic. You may not have enough fat to harvest to achieve this look and may have to consider implants as well or you may have to have a staged BBL to get the desired amount of fat grafted because if you inject too much at once there is a higher chance of more fat cells not surviving. 
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon