My boobs are small I like to have big boobs what can i do?

Hi ElliIt sounds like you would be an excellent candidate for a breast augmentation.  The things you need to consider before a consult with me include obviously the size of the breasts you would like but there are other things such as what sort of look you are trying to achieve.  ie whether you want a natural result or some 'wow' factor which is less natural.  This will help dictate the type of implant and plane of augmentation which would suit you best.RegardsDamien

Thank you for your question.  Breast augmentation is one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures with a very high patient satisfaction rate.  If you are interested in getting this procedure, be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Breast Augmentation Surgery

Hello and thank you for your questions. I wish you the best in finding the right answers and there are a lot of great answers and information on the forum as well as on my website. Remember, it is best to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who can in person examine you, take key measurements and go over with you your specific aesthetic goals. Bringing several photos of your "ideal" look can be helpful as well. During the consultation is a review and discussion about several things including incision location, implant placement, implant size, shape, type as well as the expected recovery period. I take personal care of all my patients to ensure optimum results. There are several key differences and some similarities in the types and shapes of breast implants. It is best to see and feel in person the different sizes, shapes and textures of the various implants during a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best of luck.

Benjamin J. Cousins M.D.

Benjamin J. Cousins, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question. It sounds like you are ready to schedule a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon. They will meet with you, discuss your aesthetic goals and provide breast augmentation options for you.
All the best

Breast augmentation

If you want larger breasts, then I suggest you see a surgeon to be evaluated for a breast augmentation. Best of luck.

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  The best advice would be to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so that you may be evaluated.  During your consultation you will be able to ask questions discuss your options, address your goals and work together to create a surgical plan that will best help  you to achieve our desired look.With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your inquiry. A consultation will be necessary to determine what type of breast augmentation you require. Using implants or fat, breast augmentation is a surgery that increases the size of your breasts and restores any volume that has been lost. Breast augmentation can be done through the implantation of a saline or silicone implant, as well as through fat transfer. Your preferences and body physique will determine the type of augmentation surgery best suited for you. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best of Luck!

Breast augmentation - how to have large breasts

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.The only way to enlarge your breasts is with a breast augmentation operation. So schedule an appointment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon To find one you can go to the website of the Royal Society of Australasian Plastic Surgeons. Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Where to start to get information about breast augmentation?

Thank you for your question.  There are many things that need to occur to help one achieve the best outcomes in breast augmentation.  It is important that you do your homework.  That means understanding that the decisions you make will determine the outcome after surgery.  Implant types, sizes, incisions, pockets, and recovery are all some of the things that need to be understood.  The surgeon who performs your augmentation should be able to educate you about all these choices and once you have a clear understanding then you should schedule your procedure.  It is wise to consider your options and to be certain of your choices.  Most good plastic surgeons who perform breast augmentation are busy.  It is not unreasonable to have to wait two weeks or more for your consultation and then a few more weeks before surgery.  You may wish to let your surgeon know that you want it done before a specific date and then work your consultation into this timeframe.  The surgeon who is able to see you today and do it tomorrow is not allowing you time to contemplate these important issues.  Always seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Good Luck!

David J. Wages, MD
Peabody Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

A great place to start is by searching for board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  Many doctors will have before and after photos available on their websites so that you can begin to explore what breast size and shape appeals most to you.  Through a consultation with the surgeon you can learn the benefits and risks of breast augmentation, as well as look at various implants that are available.  With this knowledge you will be well on your way to making an informed decision of what is best for you.  

Camille Cash, MD