It's been 1 year and 5 months since my uplift and reduction. Would it be possible to improve them by going smaller? (Photo)

8 weeks ago I went back to my surgeon I explained that the Breast were not much smaller, I realised that he was not lisening I have told him that I had just been diagnosed with MS which gave him the get out of jail card, I have had it for years not known and have had many ops ! I received a letter saying that he felt I had over reacted and needed couciling I was speechless. I'm from the UK my consultant was Mr Hurren from Hampshire has great reviews on his web but I'm in despair.

Breast Reduction

It is impossible to tell without an in person exam, but assuming that there were not complications from the first surgery, of course. Obviously, schedule a consultation with another board certified plastic surgeon (link below) in your area since you are not happy with your original surgeon's results. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Can I go smaller

I cannot tell from your photos whether or not you need skin excised or some breast tissue as well. Typically, if you did not suffer from lack of blood flow with the first operation, as long as the second surgeon knows how the first operation was done, more skin and more breast tissue can be removed. The best person to do this is the person who did the first time. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

It's been 1 year and 5 months since my uplift and reduction. Would it be possible to improve them by going smaller?

Than seek other in person opinions from boarded PSs in UK............................................

Breasts can be reduced again after an inadequate breast reduction.

If you indeed want smaller breast it's possible to re-reduce them. You will end up with a new set of fresh incisions. From the photograph it looks as though you heal fairly well.

Would it be possible to improve them by going smaller?

The photos you have submitted are inadequate in order for me to render a good opinion. Generally speaking - size and position are very personal and will require an in depth physical exam and a thorough consultation to identify your true goals.