Follow-up Question - Re-attached single veneer causes severe hissing problems

Forgot to mention that when my veneer was re-attached (dentist seemed to polish it & my tooth quite a lot before he re-attached it) when back home I noticed that it looks differently to the original one. It is now slightly slanted to the right rather than straight, it is about 2mm shorter so it does not sit nicely on the line of my lip as the original one (a slight gap is there now) and it is not flush with the remaining teeth but minimally more in. Now all teeth feels different on the back...

To see previous question, please click here.

Hissing sound, etc veneers

As I mentioned in your first question, I believe you should obtain a second opinion.

Steven M. Goldy,DDS

Beverly Hills Dentist