Wanting a full look, need advise on sizes for implants please. I know I'm pushing my luck for ba, not wanting lift yet. (photo)

I can't show cleavage when wearing a bra due to breast being deflated and saggy. So I'm looking for a full look. I was previously 12C before pregnancy then 12E while breastfeeding now I'm 12D. Will get lift after finished having children as I loved breastfeeding. I've measured from my areola to my crease beneath the chest right breast 6cm left breast 7cm I've also measured from the small notch at the base of my throat to my nipple. right breast distance between was 20cm left breast was 22cm

Wanting a full look, need advise on sizes for implants please. I know I'm pushing my luck for ba, not wanting lift yet

I strongly advise against any type of breast surgery until you are done with your pregnancies. As you know, pregnancy can drastically change breast size and shape regardless if there is an implant present. Remember, your breasts increased to an E cup with pregnancy. Engorged breasts plus implants cannot be too comfortable in my opinion. A breast augmentation without a lift at this time will not give you satisfactory results. Just something to consider.
Best wishes and kind regards.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

An absolute number is tough without an in-person exam

We all have different ways of coming up with implant sizing.  I use a measurement that estimates the width of the pocket I would create for the implant under the muscle (very important to go under the muscle).  If it were 12.5cm, then I would use implants that are no wider than 12.5cm.  Using Sientra implants, that would be about 385cc in a moderate plus profile.  Bigger implants can be used, but you would have to change the profile.  See an ASAPS member surgeon in your area and see what they say...  Good luck!

Robert S. Houser, DO
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Implant Size

Thank you for your question. There are several factors that plastic surgeons consider when recommending implant sizes. I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1. Dimensional planning
2. Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps.

Houston, TX

I know I'm pushing my luck for ba, not wanting lift yet.

A breast augmentation alone would only address the volume loss, evetually you will need to go back for a lift. A breast lift would give you a more youthful shape to the breast and address the excess skin you have. Please seek an in person consultation with a board certified in your area to come up wtih the best treatment plan. Good luck, Dean Vistnes.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Wants a "Full" look

From the photos you have shown, I would recommend a vertical lift with a round textured cohesive gel implant under the muscle. Second best option would be a taller, extra high projection textured anatomically shaped implant in the "dual plane" position. This is an allergan 410FX shaped implant. While this won't correct the droopiness of the breast completely, it will create the illusion that the breast has been raised up on the chest wall. Good luck. 

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

A small lift may be worthwhile to better "symmetrize" your two breasts.  The one on the lift looks lower. 

Breast augmentation candidate. Some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have asymmetrical and sagging breasts.I recommend you, to use a microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implants ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection and different volumes of each side (bigger in the right breast) to correct the breasts asymmetry you have. I suggest 400cc in the right breast and 500cc in the left one.

Dr.Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

What size will make you happy is most important.

A lift will not change your ability to breast feed in the future. You would benefit from a lift. A dual plane augmentation and lift is the most likely procedure for you. Saline or silicone are both good options. MAking sure you know the final size you desire is the biggest thing to discuss with your plastic surgeon. Good Luck!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question and photos.  You can achieve fuller breasts from a breast augmentation with implants.  You should proceed by making sure to see a surgeon who is board certified in plastic surgery and is an expert in the breast augmentation procedure.  Please be sure to openly discuss your surgical goals with your operating surgeon to understand realistic expectations for you from surgery.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Your breast base width will determine the appropriate sized implant for you.

Be sure to discuss snoopy deformity with your surgeon.

I would only place implants on top of muscle under breast to avoid snoopy!