Textured silicone implant (moderate plus) folded in right breast, what should I do?

I had my BA surgery 4 weeks ago and recently I noticed that there are two folds on my right breast, one in the upper inner corner the other in the lower inner corner. I noticed that the porcket my PS created on my right breast is slightly smaller. The folds are not visible but I can definitely feel them. They are bothering me so much and I don't want them to feel so fake. What should I do to get rid of the folds? Can I massage right breast to loose up the porcket or something?

Thank you for your question.  It is very important to see your plastic surgeon for examination to give you a proper answer about the full's that you feel.

You are still early in recovery and the textured implants do and site tissue formation around the implant which may provide better coverage over the next 3 months.  It is generally advised not to massage textured implants.

Implant folds

Congratulations on your surgery. Unfortunately at 4 weeks its still early to fully evaluate your results. I would show this to your surgeon and get their opinion. In general, I don't recommend implant massage in textured implants.  It might be that you need for all the swelling to resolve before knowing what the final results will be.  Be patient and good luck.

Khashayar Mohebali, MD, FACS
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Implant issue at 4 weeks

At 4 weeks, your chest is still healing and the tissues are likely swollen. Review your concerns with your surgeon but more than likely you will have to give it more time to heal.

Textured silicone implant (moderate plus) folded in right breast, what should i do?

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear of your implant difficulties.  I would voice your concerns to your surgeon, but oftentimes at 4 weeks after an augmentation the swelling in your skin, breast tissue, and muscle is flattening your implant and causing it to sit high on your chest.  This may be causing the ripples along both corners.  I know waiting is fdifficult but allow your tissues time to relax and your results to mature over the next 2-3 months.  You should see your implants drop and the overlying tissues relax, improving upon your current appearance.  Hope that this helps.