I have had (remove & replace breast implants) after 16 yrs, I have had my 2nd implants in & I have Dehisence?

I went back to my specialist & he said there is NO need to be concerned about it. It feels like scrambled eggs when I touch it underneath above the scare, is the ok & will I just put up with the light lumps, you can't see them in the mirror, I can feel them.

Breasts augmentation lumps

Dear Lynda,

I am not sure that you are using the right term - 'dehiscence'  , which means tissue break down and wound separation. I also do not understand the 'scrambled eggs' description for the breasts, which I never heard before.

As far as the 'light lumps' above the scar, it is not clear if the scar is in the crease or at the areola line. In any event, you might be feeling the implants. Are your implants sub glandular or sub muscular ? The later technique gives better coverage to the implants, so you might consider the conversion , if your implants are under the breasts.

If your surgeon's answers are not satisfactory to you, you can always get a second opinion from an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. He or she might agree with your surgeon or they might offer you a solution.

Dr Widder

Breast implant issue

You would have to be examined in person to determine what might be the problem.  Best of luck with your results.