What would be the best procedure for my leg , I'm thinking about having liposculpture. Any advice is appreciated. (photos)

What would be the best procedure for my leg

Hello dear, thanks for your post and provided pictures and information as well. Is really hard to tell, because the most important picture to make the evaluation is a front pciture and you didnt post it. I recommend to make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon for a personal evaluation and to talk about your goals.

Good luck :)

Liposculpture of thighs

Liposuction contouring of your thighs would result in a more sleek silhouette. I recommend from the photos that the inner, outer, anterior and possibly medial knee regions be treated. This is considered a circumferential thigh contouring which will yield a harmonious result.

Warm regards,

Dr. Pedy Ganchi                                                                                                                                                              Village Plastic Surgery

Pedy Ganchi, MD
Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

Leg Treatment

it is difficult to determine the case of your issue through the picture.  You may need some skin tightening to help with the laxity in your leg. Devices such as thermage, venus, endymed etc can help with this.  Liposuction may not be the best solution. 

Liposuction for Legs--VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I do a significant amount of full leg/body contouring using VASER 4D shaping. Please see an expert in Body Contouring and VASER 4D for a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer.