Is this PIH or something else? If it is PIH, what do you recommend I do? (Photos)

Acne scar treatments in Los Angeles

I would recommend a combination treatment of Ematrix RF, fractional lasers, light chemical peels, Melapads twice daily, and Yag laser to help your acne scars. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

PIH Treatment

Thank you for submitting your pictures. The spots that are pictured, appear to look like PIH. However, it is best to get a history of where these came from and how long they have been there, before a diagnosis can be made. There are a variety of medical grade skin care products and peels as well as lasers that can improve  skin. It is best to see a specialist in your area to see what is best for you. Some people are not candidates for lasering and can even make pigmentation worse.

Wilton McLeod, DO
San Luis Obispo Physician

Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation -- Skin Lightening, Light Peels, microsecond YAG

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist to evaluate your situation to determine what is best.  Dr. Emer.

PIH and Marks from Acne

A combination of chemical peels and V-Beam will help heal the scars and red marks from your acne.  The dark marks should respond to peels and the red ones should respond to the V-Beam.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green