Needing help deciding what would be best for me. Any suggestions? (photos)

Hey, I've been looking into getting my boobs fixed for quite a while now. Since I last posted my boobs have shrunk quiet a lot. I used to get told by doctors that I needed a lift but some also said I didn't. Now that my boobs have shrunk I need opinions about going threw with implants and just a nipple lift

Needing help deciding what would be best for me. Any suggestions?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.

Needing help deciding what would be best for me.

GreetingsThank you for your question and photo, in the photo your breast look asymmetrical and look to be sagging this would make you a good candidate for breast Implants plus lifting operation this will give you a firmer, perpendicular and well-shaped breasts. I would advise you to seek the advice of a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in breast enhancement surgery and make sure that your own sense of aesthetics aligns with that of your plastic surgeon.

breasts augmentation with a mini lift

Dear Zwinky,    Thanks for submitting your picture and sorry for your problem. From observing your picture, you appear to be asymmetrical  A cup with level 2 ptosis.    I am a little confuse about your presentation. It is unclear whether you had breasts augmentation surgery before and the implants deflated or you just want to "fix" your breasts.   If you were my patient, I would not recommends just implants alone without a lift. That is because, without a lift, in order to give you a beautiful perky breasts, your surgeon will have to lower the crease significantly, which will position you breasts too low on the chest( not youthful) and the crease might be too rigid (unpredictable) to stretch, causing the formation of the dreadful  double bubble breasts.   I have been in practice for 29 years and performed breasts augmentation surgery on thousands of patients. Based on that experience, I would strongly recommend breasts augmentation with implants followed by mini lift (donut, Benneli). That combined procedures will give you beautiful perky breasts .   You have to realize, though, that not all results are the same, because experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome. So do your due diligence carefully and choose wisely.   Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons, who operate in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural looking.                                Best of luck,                                                       Dr Widder

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 450-550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Probably no lift.

Thank you for your inquiry. Without a physical examination it is difficult to respond with accuracy, but it appears from the one photo you submitted that a very pretty and natural breast enhancement should be achievable for you with an implant only, without the need for a mastopexy (lift). The best way to determine which breast implant size is best for you is by first finding out your specific wishes not only with words or letters as in cup size or “not too big” or “natural”, but also with a visual understanding of what you hope to look like. This can be accomplished either with photographs of patients whose breasts and body type look like you, or ideally with photos of patients not only whose breasts are similar to yours, but are also a similar height, weight, and pre-operative breast size. In our own practice we have provided that unique functionality on our website to accomplish exactly that. 
Unfortunately the most common reason for a woman to be unhappy after her augmentation is feeling as though she is either too big or not big enough. Thankfully, in our practice this is rarely a problem because implant size selection is what we spend most of our time discussing and determining. I do not place the onus of selecting the breast implant size on my patients since they are coming to me for my advice and expertise, but I do ask my patients to be as specific as possible about their aesthetic goals and I then advise them accordingly. Implants vary in width, projection and volume. This can be very confusing to women, who are used to discussing one number only such as “300 cc’s”. To better understand which implant is best for you, in our consultation room we have two shelves one above the other, each with four implants.  The top shelf has all the implants with exactly the same width (12.5 cm), yet the less projecting implant with that width is a 275 cc Moderate or Classic, and the most projecting is a 590 cc Ultra High Profile. On the lower shelf, all of the implants are 300 cc implants, yet the less projecting implant has a width or diameter of 12.8 cm, and the most projecting of the 300 cc implants is the Ultra High Profile which has a 9.7 cm diameter.  Once it is determined which implant width or diameter would best fit you, the next step is to decide which what sort of look you are hoping to achieve, i.e. more projection, moderate, or least. This is determined by how much breast tissue you have naturally, and how large you ultimately wish to be. All of this would be discussed during your consultation. And don’t be shy about coming prepared with images which you feel best represent your desired end point. These can be determined by visiting our gallery, or any other photos you wish to bring. The advantage of using our gallery is that all of the relevant information about patient age, implant size and type, are clearly indicated.  I would advise you to seek the advice of a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in breast enhancement surgery and make sure that your own sense of aesthetics aligns with that of your plastic surgeon. Your idea of “natural” or “pretty” or “proportionate” might be different from your plastic surgeon’s and it is very important for you to feel confident that you are both of like minds as far as the goals. Best of luck to you and I hope you are successful in achieving the enhancement you are seeking. 

Ram Kalus, MD
Mount Pleasant Plastic Surgeon

Implants and areola lift

Yes, you might be ok with just implants, but you also may need a slight areola lift as well. Best of luck.

Usually it can be determined that you need a lift if your nipples have descended to the level of your breast crease or lower. A little pseudo ptosis is not necessarily an indication for a lift. Breast implants alone may give you the filled out- perkier look that you want but you will need to discuss your goals in person with a board certified Plastic Surgeon who can examine, measure you and make recommendations.
All the best

Hi. Is my recomendation for you a  Breast Lift and Augmentation Procedure by Periareolar Technique.With just an incision aorund  your areolas a PS will be able to elevate your  Nipple-Areola Complex (CAP) and to insert under the pectoral muscles a pair of implants. Good Luck.

Adolfo Sesto, MD

Lift or implants

The shape of your breasts is quite normal and fine as you are.  If you are interested in enhancement, you might consider implants.  I don't think a lift alone would add much for you, since your nipples aren't very saggy.    Be sure to discuss these with your surgeon at the time of your consultation, since my advice can't be considered a treatment recommendation without a consultation visit.

Two options for Breast Augmentation

Thanks for the photo. Based on it there are two options for you. First is performing an implant procedure without lifting. Here you will need bigger implants and after the surgery you will have a 95 C cup. Second option is a lifting procedure with implants and a lollipop scar. So you will achieve smaller breasts. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. It is important to choose your surgeon based on extensive experience. 

Good luck...

Ozge Ergun, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon