I have got these small white pearly bumps on the back of my penile head after having sex with my gf 4 months ago. (photos)

I am 24. My Gf had some kind of infection that time and I dint know that. We have had sex and since then I have got these white bumps back of my penis head. I have never faced this issue before. Sometimes they are on the foreskin also but then I treat it with warm water with a pinch of salt in it and apply some coconut oil then Foreskin bumps goes away but those on the back of the penis head doesn't go away. Since then They never go away actually.

Penile Pearly Papules -- Laser or Desiccation

I suggest you see an expert this can be treated in the office with a simple procedure.  Best, Dr. Emer.