Is this double bubble? (Photo)

I had 2x BA the second was to try and correct snoopy dog in other breast but now i think i have double bubble in my oppisite breast. If so will it get worse over time? 550cc under ther muscle 12weeks post op

Double bubble

Sure looks like a double bubble. If this was a very recent surgery, sometimes this stretches out a bit.  If not, you might need a revision if it bothers you.

Redo breasts augmentation.

Dear Kayla,
  Thanks for submitting your pictures and sorry for your trouble. From observing your limited view pictures (front view picture would have been helpful) , you definitely have double bubble deformity (DBD)  and severe capsule contracture that might have worsened the double bubble deformity.
  Your DBD will not be improved without capsulotomy (scar release) of at least, the upper pole. To be on the safe side and solve your DBD, inferior capsulorrhaphy (internal bra) should be done as well.
  Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of redo breast augmentation in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage and fold as well as natural look.
                                   Dr Widder

Is this double bubble of breast implant?

I am sorry but it appears that you have a double bubble. Surgical revision will be needed. Please see your plastic surgeon. For more information please read below:

Is this double bubble?

Yes a form of double bubble effect. Correction via fat grafting with rigotomies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Double bubble?

It looks to me like you have developed a double bubble deformity. I recommend you discuss the matter with your surgeon.

It is imperative that you seek the advice of a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has extensive experience in breast augmentation.

I wish you the best.

Dr. Gabbay.

Joubin Gabbay, MD

Is this double bubble?

Thank you for your question and for your series of photographs. It does appear that you are suffering with a double bubble deformity and I would recommend you speak with your surgeon and voice your opinion.  A thorough examination can help determine the placement and location of your implants relative to your breast tissue in order to make the definitive diagnosis and offer the best treatment recommendations.  

Double bubble

From the photographs you have provided it does look to me like you have an early double bubble. With a large implant in the sub glandular space, and no muscle to hold it up against gravity this may not improve with time unless you get capsular contracture which would hold the implant up and away from the bottom of the pocket. Go back to your plastic surgeon to discuss. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Double bubble?

Hello, the photos posted don't show the lower part of the breast (at least in my web browser).  This is where a double bubble would be evident.

Double Bubble

Thank you for your question. I'd recommend speaking with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss treatments options. 

All the best.