Too little for lower body lift?

I have been told by a plastic that a full Lowe body lift is the only way I will achieve dream body.. I'm 1.72 body weight 61kg. Heaviest was 98kg full tearm. Second child.. I have so many allergies I worry I'll die. Is this to long to go under? Does this procedure seem dramatic?

Body contouring after weight loss

Its difficult to offer you advice without any photographs to review or more importantly a comprehensive in person consultation.  That said, you have lost a significant amount of weight and if you have a lot of excess skin and a body lift is likely to give you the best aesthetic result.  Without an understanding of your medical history and allergies its impossible to comment on whether or not you are suitable to proceed with surgery. In my practice, I liaise closely with my patients treating specialist and my anaesthetist to ensure that patients receive the best care before, during and after surgery.

Body lift after weight loss

Thank you for your question. Without seeing photos you may be suitable. You need to be seen by a fully qualified plastic and reconstructive surgeon. Depending on your medical history and allergies they will advise if this procedure is suitable for you and safe for you to do.

Body lift - a dramatic procedure?

Thank you for asking about your lower body lift.The lower body lift is a standard although extensive procedure, usually needed by those who have lost 80 - 100 pounds. Given your weight loss, it seems likely that your surgeon is giving you sound advice. Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Lower body lift

Thank you for your question. Without seeing pictures it will be hard to comment. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation.

Lower body lift can give dramatic results for the right patient.

I would agree that without pictures we cannot give you an opinion as to what surgery would benefit you best.  And without knowing your full medical history, there is no way to comment on your concerns about anesthesia.  I would speak with your primary care, or of you book surgery you can ask to speak with the anesthesia group prior to the day of your surgery.  They can specifically discuss allergies and risks with you from and anesthetic standpoint. 

Lower body lift

Hello and thank you for your question. Congratulations on your weight loss. What kind of allergies do you have. Without photos we cannot evaluate and comment on your situation.Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon