What can I do about my actual mouth? When I smile, it is crooked and you can barely see my teeth properly. (Photo)

I need help with advice for my mouth, it is extremely small and when i smile it is a horrible small smile, you can barely see my teeth and my nose goes weird. I have had lip fillers and i love love them, and upper veneers but still my smile sucks. Do i have any options or am i a lost cause?

What can you do about a Small Smile?

I understand what you are saying.  You have nice lips.  But you do not see much of your teeth when you smile.  You do have a couple of options to correct this.  But Fillers definitely are not the answer.  They will enhance your lips, but not correct what you complain about.  If anything, they may make it worse.   
From the little of your face that can be seen in your photos, I would recommend a lip lift for your upper lip. This will slightly shorten your upper lip skin on the outside, which will also slightly roll the pink part of your lip out, making it look larger.  Your lower lip position actually doesn't look too bad.   Most people don't show their lower teeth when smiling. That actually sometimes looks a little awkward.  

Lip Fillers to augment and correct smile

You should have a trial of a conservative amount of filler such as Restylane Silk into the lip line.  This filler should augment the lips and give you a fuller smile. Please consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise with facial fillers for the best cosmetic results. 

Lip Fillers

Your options include non-surgical (less permanent) and surgical (more permanent) procedures. Most patients augment their lips with injectable fillers, which are repeated about once a year or even more often. An excellent technique for lip augmentation is fat injections.It offers the only natural method for potential permanent results.

I suggest you consult a board certified facial plastic surgeon to receive the highest quality knowledge, treatment, care and skill available. A consultation provides you the opportunity to relay your concerns and desired outcome to the surgeon while the surgeon can assess your health profile and discuss his/her pertinent advice.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip fillers for a nice smile

Mickey
I appreciate your concern, But I believe that there is no such thing as an ugly smile! Your smile is lovely, so I would recommend conservative lip augmentation with Hyaluronic Acid, like Juvederm plus. Another option is fat transfer which is more permanent. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area, Good Luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD