I'm 20 years old and nearly 140 kgs. What would it cost to get a flat belly? (Photo)

I just want to no what it would cost for a nice bum and a flat belly

Belly reduction

Modern endoscopic weight-loss procedure such as lap-band, carried out by "bariatric surgeons," are very successful in helping people achieve better weight control, and are often covered by insurance.

Once your weight is under control, a circumferential body lift could remove the excess skin from the front and even use some of the skin and fat from the back for buttock augmentation.

Germantown Plastic Surgeon

What would it cost to get a flat belly?

Thank you for your question and photograph.  Though eventually you may be a candidate for a tummy tuck and BBL, I would currently recommend you pursue a healthy diet and exercise routine to reduce your weight as this will significantly improve your cosmetic outcome while minimizing the risks of surgery.  

Better pictures please

A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon is a good place to start. We do not perform weight loss surgery but can remove extra skin after weight loss. A circumferential body lift with fat grafts to the gluteal area can be 12-15 thousand dollars.Good Luck!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

'm 20 years old and nearly 140 kgs. What would it cost to get a flat belly?

A Full Tummy Tuck fee ranges from $7,000 to $15,000>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tummy tuck with lipo candidate, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.
In this regard i recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.
Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).
The total investment for this procedure rounds
$ 4,000USD "Standard Package"
$ 5,500 USD "All inclusive package"
But, currently there are important limited seasonal offers with which you can get even better price.
For more information please contact us and ask for our Limited Discount Coupons.
God bless you,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

140 kgs and flat tummy

It hink the best option for you would be to do some weight loss and I realize this may be hard but perhaps a gastric sleeve or something along those lines.I would seĀ  a bariatric surgeon to go over options with you.Once you lose 70 or 80 pounds whatever then be re evaluated for a formal tummy tuck but weight loss now is key.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck Cost

Thank you for your question. Based on your photo, I believe you need to lose a significant amount of weight before considering a tummy tuck procedure. It is worth discussing your goals with your primary care physician and possibly meet with a bariatric surgeon to determine the safest way for you to achieve significant weight loss. It would not be wise to perform a tummy tuck and liposuction at your current weight. Hope this helps and good luck!

Weight loss

Thanks for your question and photo.
Tummy tuck and liposuction are not weight loss procedures.  There are limitations on what tummy tuck can achieve.  A good candidate for tummy tuck is someone who 1) has excess lower abdominal skin and fat without excessive intra-abdominal fat, 2) is medically and physically optimized, 3) and has BMI less than 30.

Your cosmetic result will be better if your BMI is close to 30.  In addition, you will has fewer risks for surgical and post-surgical complications.

After you reach your stable, goal weight, please consult a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Best regards.

Tummy tuck v weight loss

Although you may find a surgeon to perform a tummy tuck, I would suggest that it is not in your best interest at this time and will not give you a flat belly in any case.  

At 310 lbs, you are very overweight and your first step to a flat belly is weight loss.  I do understand that this can be very difficult.   At your weight, your best option is one of the surgical weight loss options (gastric bypass, sleeve, etc)

Good Luck.

Gordon Lewis, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon