17 days post op. Is this normal? (Photo)

I am 17 days post Brest lift with 200cc implants. Now that the swelling has gone down I can see right breast (left on the photo) being very flat on the bottom (like a pancake!) is it too early to tell if it will stay like this? I can't seem to get an honest answer form my surgeon Absolutely freaking out so any advise will be much appreciated

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards 

Too early to tell

Initially with many breast lifts, the lower pole has some flattening with the tightening of the tissues and skin. Often with time this settles and rounds out.

Early healing

Thank you for your question and photo.  At 2 1/2 weeks it is way too early to make a final judgement on shape and size.  You still have swelling that will take a few months to resolve.  Also, most patients with lifts/implants will get some settling, which will likely stretch out your lower pole.  Always best to check with your surgeon specifically.  Good luck.