Improvements for hollow underlies? (Photos)

Is there any improvemention of my negative vector orbit that can be done without invasive surgery. I was told a point in regards to the cheeks .it possible to gain fuller cheeks by eating more in the process of rai sing my eyes?

Improvement of hallow cheeks

There is moderate degree of asymmetry and hypoplasia around your orbits. Left orbit is higher then right for at least 1 cm; right side of your face is smaller then left. You also have moderately small malar (cheek) bones. Correction of this complex problem will require treatment with cheek implants, elevation of right brow, correction of right periorbital area (to visually lift and change right orbit) with fat grafts or periorbital implant. Combination of facial implants and fat grafting would be the way to go rather than more extensive craniofacial reconstruction with bone grafts.

You should seek a consultation with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon, possibly a craniofacial surgeon, for detailed clinical evaluation and discuss available options. Good luck.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Contouring the Cheeks- Cheek Augmentation (Voluma, Bellafill), sculptra, implants or fat

It's possible, but eating more won't necessarily guarantee that you will gain volume in your cheeks. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a facial contouring expert. Facial fillers (Voluma, Radiesse, Perlane, Bellafill): Sculptra, implants or fat can be used for cheek augmentation, facial volume and contour. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer