I was wondering how to get rid of these scars? (Photos)

I was wondering how to get rid of these scars, over the years I've dealt with them but now it's to the point I'm embarrassed to show them. They're insect bites and cuts, some are old and some are new.. ive gained weight so that brought more of the old ones out too.. I have been using bio oil but not seeing much of a difference and I really want to get rid of them as soon as possible, anything would help thank you !

Hyperpigmentation On Face/Body -- Clear + Brilliant/Viva, Microneelding/PRP, Skin lightening/Peels, Aerolase, Pico Laser

I suggest consulting with a board certified dermatologist. You may see improvement from lasers, microneedling, and skin lightening. Best, Dr. Emer