Who do you recommend Dra. Duran or Dra. Yily? Can I get a BBL, Tummy tuck and breast lift at the same time?

I am planning to go to DR to get a BBL and a tummy tuck, and maybe a Breast Lift not sure if I can get all this together. I was wondering which one is better Dra. Duran or Dra. Yily? I am so undecided. Yily's quote is less than Duran's. Which one is more secure? Can I have all three surgeries done the same day ? Is it ok if I skip the RH and just stay with my family that lives over there? I need as much info as possible.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I recommend you to consult with your desired plastic surgeon what's best for you my dear, and also, yes you can have tummy tuck and bbl at the same time, it will be better for you. Hope you get great results!

I don't perform those two procedure at the same time. It has to be 6 month apart.  Remember when you do a BBL you cant lay on your back for 2 weeks and when you do tummy tuck you cant lay on your front.

It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD