Sculptsure versus liposuction on the roll of fat right below the bra?

I am trying to decide to either have the sculpture procedure or liposuction on the back roll right under my bra. I've had liposuction in other areas with great results.

SculpSure can be used to help a small area in the bra strap that does not need a large volume to be removed. SculpSure can be repeated and there is no downtime or need for a compression garment.

Sculpsure or liposuction for bra roll?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

Sculpsure or any of the office procedures will give you at most 20% improvement - it isn't really that much. Since you've had liposuction before with great results, it makes sense to stay with what works for you!

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes, Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD

Bra Roll, No More -- VASER HI DEF LIPO versus Sculpsure

I find that lipo is the best in this area but a type of lipo that does the most skin tightening.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction vs non-invasive options

The choice of when it is appropriate to use liposuction or a non-invasive treatment like sculpsure or coolsculpting is highly variable and depends on the patient.  Liposuction generally creates better results.  Sculpsure is most valuable in patients with smaller amounts of non-mobile fat.  Coolsculpting is more effective in patients with mobile or pinchable fat and does better in patients with laxity in my experience.  Seek out an expert who provides both non-invasive and minimally invasive options for an honest opinion.  Be wary of medspa type places that over promise on non-invasive options.

Kyle Coleman, MD
New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon