Long chin that juts out when I smile.

My smile is slightly recessed from my side profile but its long and large from the front , this gets worse when i smile and takes away from my smile. Id like to get a rhinoplasty and chin reduction at the same time to improve my facial harmony, is this possible for the shape of my face and chin?

Long Chin

You are going to have to provide pictures of your face form different angles, both smiling and non-smiling. A description alone can not determine what type of chin reduction procedure you need. A rhinoplasty and chin reduction can be done at the same time.