Would Invisalign Express fix this minor crookedness? (Photo)

My two front teeth are slightly slanted and also one is slightly overlapping the other. And then the lateral teeth are slightly pushed back. I want to get bonding eventually, but first I think I should fix this slight crookedness. Is it minor enough that invisaline should do it ?

INVISALIGN Express for this minor isssue

It definitely looks like you would be a great candidate for invisalign although I don't think express would be the best choice for you.  Express limits your ability to make changes and use refinements to correct things that may need to be done at the end.  Invisalign Full would be a great solution though.  Good luck 

Philadelphia Dentist