I lost my first Invisalign tray 6 days into my treatment

Is it okay for me to start on the 2nd tray? My orthodontist's office is closed at the moment and I am a bit panicked. Thank You.

Call your orthodontist when in doubt

Generally speaking, very little tooth movements are designed into each aligner tray (unless otherwise requested by the orthodontist) so an option is to go to the next tray and see if it can fit without excess discomfort. Depending on the type of Invisalign treatment you have paid for, sometimes a single aligner replacement may be free of charge. Every orthodontist will have a slightly different treatment approach. A patient is always encouraged to call to confirm.

New York Orthodontist