9 weeks post, still have a dent on my left breast. What should I do? (Photo)

I had a breast augmentation with 415 cc hp silicone, 105 lbs, 5'2. I am 9 weeks post and I still have a dent on my left breast and it seems to bottom out more than the right one. What should I do? Should I massage it, and put pressure on my nipple because it looks rounder when I press against my nipple. Or should I just leave it alone?

9 weeks postop, still have a dent on my left breast. What should I do?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Because placing pressure on your implant rounds out your breast in the area of concern I would do nothing but allow your results more time to mature. Your breast skin and tissue may not have had sufficient time to resolve their swelling and stretch out.  If after 6 months there has not been any significant change in your result it may be due to inadequate chest muscle release requiring a revision procedure.  Hope this helps

Breast issue

Sorry, but the photo is a very limited view and I would likely give it more time to settle and round out.  Best to follow with your surgeon.

9 weeks post, still have a dent on my left breast. What should I do?

Thank you for your inquiry. 

At 9 weeks post-op, you are still in the very early stages of healing.   The capsule that forms around the implant hasn't started to soften yet.   Allow at least another 3-4 months of healing to see if that area softens.

Be sure to discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon now so that he/she can instruct you as to whether they want you to massage, and if so, exactly how they want you to do the massage.